• Bee sting reactions range from itching, swelling, localized pain to anaphylactic shock
• Most bees and wasps like sugars, proteins and carbohydrates depending on the time of year. They also eat other insect larvae.
• Queens, kings and workers live in a colony
• These insects are most aggressive in hot temperatures when the nest is approached or their flight path is obstructed
• Nests can be in the ground, on windows and soffits, in trees, shrubs or between walls and under vinyl siding
Our professionals will treat all areas of infestation to protect your family from these aggressive invaders.
Our service provides you with a 100% service guarantee and customer satisfaction! Please call our office for a free custom evaluation at 585-429-5630 and see what we can do for you.