• Slightly larger than a common house fly
• Congregate on the exterior sunny side of homes in the fall
• emerge in winter and spring on sunny days, coming out of the attic and from behind walls
• They lay their eggs on the soil in the spring, larvae attach and eat earthworms
• From September to October in our area they seek shelter indoors
This is an annual program in which our professionals come out beginning in August in order to treat the cluster fly population.
Our service provides you with a 100% service guarantee and customer satisfaction! Please call our office for a free custom evaluation at 585-429-5630 and see what we can do for you. Our professionals offer free, no obligation estimates so call today!!