• Adult fleas spend most of their time on the animal in their biting stage.
• Fleas lay their eggs on pets and they can drop on the floor.
• They have eggs, larvae, pupa and adult stages that need to be eliminated.
• Larvae are in an insecticide resistant cocoon and therefore two treatments and an insect Growth Regulator (IGR) are needed for long term control.
• The adulticide and growth regulators we use maintain control for up to six months.
Proper customer preparation is vital in the elimination of these pests. Our service provides you with a 100% service guarantee! The material that we apply is residual and will help control re-infestations.
Our service provides you with a 100% service guarantee and customer satisfaction! Please call our office for a free custom evaluation at 585-429-5630 and see what we can do for you.